Delivery and Pickup:
- The company provides free shipping for orders that greater than 1500 saudi riyals .
- The company charges 75 saudi riyals for delivery for orders that less than 1500 saudi riyals .
- The company provides free shipping and handling for all purchases in major cities of the Eastern province, Riyadh, Jeddah, Madinah and Asser, i.e. Dhahran, Khobar, Dammam, Jubail, Hassa, Qatif, Ras Tanoura, Makkah, Taif, Yanbu, Rabigh, Abha and Khamis Mushait (Terms and condition applied).
- In case of other cities, company arranges shipping and handling for a pre-approved fee.
- The company arranges shipping and handling for all purchases to Gulf Countries for a pre-approved fee.
- Customer has the right to collect his/her purchases directly from the store or warehouse under customer's responsibility.
- The company offers free storage for 60 days from purchased date.
- The company charges a weekly storage fee which is 0.5% of the invoice value for a maximum period of 4 months starting from the date of the end of the period specified in the previous condition. In case of exceeding this period, the invoice is subject to cancellation and the cost of storage will be charged.
Your delivery charges will depend on the order value. These charges will be displayed during the checkout process.
We offer delivery to all regions of Saudi Arabia and all of GCC countries. To most of main cities in KSA we deliver within 14 working days, if you need more details about the delivery period to remote areas please contact us.
To GCC countries: Kuwait, UAE, Oman and Bahrain we deliver within 21 working days. (Only prepaid orders will be processed and shipped).
For all product we sell, here’s how your shipping charges will work:
|Deliver to||Order Pice||Shipping Cost|
|All cities in KSA||Less than SAR 1,500||SAR 75|
|Bahrain||Less than SAR 25,000||15% of Invoice price+ 1000( if the customer wants instillation)|
|UAE and Kuwait||Less than SAR 35,000||
15% of Invoice price+ 1000( if the customer wants instillation)
|Qatar||Less than SAR 45,000||
20% of Invoice price+ 1000( if the customer wants instillation)
|Oman||Less than SAR 50,000||10% of Invoice price+ 1000( if the customer wants instillation)|
If items missing or damaged:
Although great care is taken while packing, damage does occur occasionally during transit. To help us claim the damage and speed up the reimbursement process we require that you perform the following steps:
- Please check the item in front of the courier by checking the contents of the package and sign in the delivery receipt stating delivery.
- Sign on the delivery receipt stating delivery.
- If the item has any damage whatsoever, please include the same note on the delivery receipt.
- Do not throw away any of the original inner or outer packaging.
- Request replacement or report damage by contacting us within 7 working days of delivery date inside KSA and 21 working days of delivery date for GCC. Alrugaib Furniture will not take the responsibility of the damaged/missing item(s) after this period.
- The customer is fully responsible to enter their correct personal information when reaching the check out page to make an order. Al Rugaib Furniture is not responsible for any losses caused by customers inaccurate data entry of personal information.