Welcome to the program!
Alrugaib summer training program offers summer interns and co-op students a practical internship experience to grow & learn in a budding retail environment surrounded by professionals eager to answer questions and impart wisdom. The summer program is usually 2-3 months long and starts with an insightful orientation and warehouse tour. Interns have the opportunity to train in all of Alrugaib's dynamic departments including Accounting, E-commerce, IT, Projects, Purchasing, Marketing, Sales, and HR.
A day of training at Al Rugaib Furniture
• Currently studying bachelors
• Working proficiency in English and Arabic
• One of the following majors: MIS, E-commerce, HR, Graphic Design, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Interior Design, Business management, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Motion graphics, or Industrial Engineering
• For co-op students: Requires a University form that dictates a request for an internship and specifies the required length (Minimum 2 months and can be up to 7 months)
• Real-world experience
• Paid training
• Working with knowledgeable professionals
• A warm welcoming environment
• A chance to applying theoretical knowledge learned in university
• The use of real modern systems and programs used in your chosen field
• Honing useful skills (such public speaking, communication, time management, problem-solving, and more)
• The opportunity to network with valuable personnel and fellow like-minded trainees
• A chance to transition to a full-time employee depending on your performance
• An official certificate at the end of your training
Why Al Rugaib?
The work culture in this organization is a unique one. Al Ruagaib is a fast-growing modern company yet maintains an old-fashioned family environment among its staff. It provides the perfect balance of creative freedom and internal support from supervisors and co-workers. Al Rugaib truly values their trainees and frees them from rigid hierarchy norms. In Al Rugaib, you are welcome to find areas that need improvement, come up with solutions and ideas, present your plans, and immediately implement your project with permission to request the resources you need to do so. You can learn from anyone you wish.
Abdulmalek AlKaabi, Marketing coordinator intern
“From the first week at Hamad Al Rugaib I felt valuable to the organization and a member of the family. Every door is open and no one will shame you for not knowing any detail. It is the best environment to learn and show what you have. I hope my journey at Hamad Al Rugaib won't stop after the summer internship program”
Amjaad Alnahdi, System Analyst Intern
“I trained in the IT department as a systems analyst, and during that time, everyone in the department offered their assistance and advice when I had any questions. I haven't finished my training, but every day I gain more knowledge. Once I have completed all of my tasks for the day, I can go to any department and learn from them. In this company, you will feel at home”
Wessam Hamadneh, Senior E-Commerce Analyst
“My journey at Al Rugaib Furniture has been wonderful. It was an experience I wouldn’t have encountered anywhere else. I started as a business analyst co-op trainee in the E-commerce department. I was able to pursue what I love for a living in an ideal environment with a magnificent team. Today, I’m honored to be the Content Team Lead in that same department. They gave me the courage to innovate & motivation to operate at my full potential. What I know unequivocally is that I work in a company that supports its employees and allows them to flourish. Invest in a company that invests in your development”
Lama Kamas, Business Analyst Intern
"This is the perfect place to start your career. Budding talents are
encouraged to experiment and create. As my first workplace experience, Al Rugaib broke all assumptions I had of a rigid workplace environment. The beauty of this place are the young like-minded employees that contribute to the fresh, creative atmosphere. My leader and co-workers in the E-commerce department offered continuous support and guidance for me to grow myself alongside this growing company"